Tuesday 5 August 2014

Fun Trainer Shoe Shaped Card

Hello, thank you for popping by my blog.  Today I'd like to share another papermill Design Team project I made using some of the papermill card in summer colours.
 
papermill direct are having a special sale of their Summer Colours with 10% off.  (bright orange, raspberry pink, pale turquoise, dark violet, daffodil yellow & ocean blue - grab a midi box (260 sheets!!) for just £21-60). Link here  (there's also a pretty coloured pack of envelopes and some other delights at very special prices too if you hurry)

This is a fun trendy trainer shoe shaped card which I cut using my cricut mini and card from papermill direct.  Raspberry Pink card is on special offer at the moment as part of a Summer colours sale.  I teamed these with black, grey and white hammered effect card to create the design.
 I added some faux stitching with a black fine liner pen, some bright zingy coloured ribbon and a little metal initial embellishment  as a lace dangler / charm.  I also used a little round clear dome to enhance the green circle 'bumper'.  If you are wondering why the letter 'M'?  well it is for my little niece Maria, who's birthday it is today, and the reason why I have waited until today to show this card :) Happy Birthday Maria!!  (I ended up making 3 cards for her, all in different styles)
I do like the look of the hammered card as it adds texture to the sole part.  I think this is a fun card and will be making more in other colours as they are easy to personalise with little 'initials' or charms.


Materials used:
Raspberry Pink card - papermill summer colours

Lime Green, Black, Grey card - papermill stock colours
White Hammered card (for the sole) - papermill essentials range
Metal Charm, Ribbon, clear sticky dome,black pen faux stitching.
cricut to cut design

Why not pop over and see what my fabulous papermill teamies have got up to this week too?:
Barbara

Ruth
Sylvia
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment