Monday 20 October 2014

I'm sharing some exciting news today!!

Hello, Today I can share some exciting news with you.  I was recently asked by Trimcraft if I would like to join their Design Team.  So did I say yes?  of course I said Yes!! I absolutely adore working with their papers and have a particular love affair with their First Edition paper collections, so you can imagine my delight to be able to work 'officially' with their brand new and upcoming collections.  Please excuse my Happy Dancing, I've had to do it in secret for a while and it's not been easy!!  :D

I'm really looking forward to starting work with their new collections very soon.  In the meantime, I will share a few of the designs that I have already made this year, The following were made recently with the Bella Rose collection, such beautiful patterns and not just florals.





If you would like to know more about these and perhaps a materials list, then just pop a comment below and I'll add it to the blog .I will also share some other designs next time, perhaps some Christmas designs and paper folding?

So It's been a bit of an odd couple of years for me, some lows and some highs, I won't bore you with the details but the lows involved redundancy and health issues. Anyway throughout all this, my love of paper crafting has grown even more, it has helped me through and whilst it may not cure all problems it is a jolly good distraction and perfect therapy.  My crafting highs really are dreams come true, I am so proud to be both a member of the Papermill DT and now also the Trimcraft DT.  Both having quality reliable products that I use every day and feel confident promoting and recommending.  So look out for lots more makes and projects from me.

Thank you to everyone that pops by to take a peek, or leave a comment, I am grateful for your support of my little blog. Going forward I am trying to organise my blog a little better and I will add an area for Tutorials (look I made a start with a Title :D). As always I am happy to answer your questions, I love reading your comments, and if you have any ideas for what you would like to see here, then please don't be shy :)

Happy Crafting!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela I often look at your Blog but haven't commented before I'm so glad you have been asked to be a member of the Trimcraft Team your work is always unusual and different and as an avid supporter of Trimcraft I look forward to seeing your designs for them Mary E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, thank you so much for your kind comments, and your support, it means a lot :)
      I am really excited about working with the DT and can't wait to see all the new collections as they are always so inspiring
      Angela
      :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on becoming a member of the Trimcraft DT and look forward to seeing more of your lovely work.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete