Friday 5 December 2014

Botanical Notes...with Trimcraft

I was recently given some brand new paper collections to play with, and well, to be honest I couldn't stop oohing and ahhing over this one called 'Botanical Notes' it is from the premium 'First Edition' range by +Trimcraft Ltd  and the designs, colours, patterns and finishes really wowed me.  So much so that I spent a few days just stroking the pages of the pads before I could bring myself to take scissors to them!!  I'm sure if you're a paper-crafter then you will understand. I almost had an 'I am not worthy' moment before pulling myself together and getting stuck in. :D

So what did I make first?  I was immediately drawn to a rather beautiful floral pearlescent paper that made me think of silk, and I spied a bright gold foiled paper too.  I do like to use black as a contrast and the minute I placed some black alongside these papers it almost created itself.  I think this card has a bit of an Oriental feel about it and if you'd like to find out more then please do pop over to the Trimcraft Gallery where you will find a materials list and step-by-step instructions.  (Link Here).

There is such a variety of papers in 'Botanical Notes' you can create varied looks.  The paper pads come in 3 sizes 12x12, 8x8, and 6x6 something to suit all your paper-crafting needs.  For my 2nd make I decided on a little notebook with a matching pencil.

I do like a little 'play on words' from time to time and the music note paper sort of went with the theme of 'Notes' and the birds, hopefully bringing the design together.  Again if you would like to see more pics, including the inside, the materials list and also a step by step 'how to' to make your own notepad, then do please pop over to the Gallery (Link Here)

I have another project to share made with this collection, which I will post later this week. If you fancy WINNING the 'Botanical Notes' and the 'Sail Away' collections then do pop over and enter the Monthly Competition (Link Here). 

If you want to check out all the projects created by the Design Team, then do check out the Official +Trimcraft Ltd  Gallery (Link Here)

Thank you for stopping by and if you have any questions at all or just want to say hello, then please do post a comment :)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle,they are such lovely papers to work with, I think these are going to be a real fav and be useful for lots of feminine themed cards :)

      Delete